WebCenter Interaction Best Bets Break When Two or More Best Bets Contain the Same Word
(Doc ID 1180374.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Interaction - Version 6.1.1 to 6.1.2
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 23-Jan-2014***
The Best Bet results cache is cleared after executing a Search Update Agent (SUA) job when there is more than one Best Bet that contains part of the name of another first Best Bet.
The following is a sample reproduction scenario that explains the behavior in more detail:
- Create a Best Bet called "Test" and associate it with two or three Knowledge Directory (KD) objects.
- Create another best bet called "Test Two" and associate it with two or three KD objects that are different than the knowledge directory objects associated with in step 1.
- Do a banner search for each Best Bet and note the Best Bet objects appear at the top of the results.
- Run a Search Update Agent (SUA) job.
- Do a banner search for the "Test" Best Bet. Note the objects associated with the "Test" Best Bet do not appear at the top of the results, but the ones for "Test Two" do appear.
- If you edit the "Test" Best Bet and save it, it will reapply the associated objects and a banner search will once again return best bet results successfully until the next run of the SUA job.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!