Process Broker Setting Changes are not Sticking
(Doc ID 1182834.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Imaging and Process Management - Version 10.1.3.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After configuring Process Broker settings within the Configuration Utility (Gencfg), the changes are not maintained.
- Open Gencfg on the server where Process Broker service is installed.
- Select Process Broker from the list of services.
- Click on the Advanced button.
- Change the Max Packages per Named Profile from 1000 to 500 and click OK.
- Go back in, and the Advanced tab still shows the original setting 1000.
Specific changes include the following.
- Enable Parent Task Dependency
- Enable Operator Precedence for Rule Evaluation
- Enable Threshold Processing
- Enable User Full Names
- Packaging Processing Threads
- Threshold Interval (min)
- Threshold Queue Size
- Threshold Processing Threads
- Maximum Read-OnlyConnections
- Statements per Read-Only connection
- Maximum UID Connections
- Connection Request Timeout
- MAX Packages per Adhoc Profile
- MAX Packages per Named Profile
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document