Problems Downloading Files In Internet Explorer From HTTP Server via SSL When Application Protected Via Mod_osso
(Doc ID 1187636.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2023
Applies to:Oracle HTTP Server - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release Oracle11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Oracle HTTP Server (OHS) 11.1.1.X configured for SSL
- OHS connects to WebLogic Server (WLS) via http
- An application is deployed to WLS that downloads a file
- The application is protected at OHS with mod_osso
- If the application is accessed in Internet Explorer (IE) via http, with or without mod_osso protection, the file downloads
- If the application is accessed in IE via https, and not protected with mod_osso, the file downloads
- If the application is accessed in IE via https, and protected with mod_osso, the file fails to download with the following error:
- If the application is accessed in Firefox or Chrome via https, and protected with mod_osso, the file downloads
- The problem occurs in any version of IE.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document