Reports Running On Windows Does Not Display Recently Installed Fonts
Last updated on JULY 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Reports Developer - Version 10.1.2.0.2 and later
A Report Server running from an Oracle Application Server environment or a Reports Builder running from a Development environment does not display a font that was recently installed on Windows in the C:\Windows\fonts directory. The font does not display for PDF and HTML formats.
Reports should display the font that is available on the system.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Define a report that contains the font that was recently installed on the windows system.
2. Run the report from the Oracle Application Server environment.
3. Font does not display if the report request is processed by the report server.
4. The font does display if the report is ran from rwrun.
5. The font also displays if the report is ran from the Report Builder in a Developer Suite environment.
A new font (TTF) was installed on Windows in the C:\WINDOWS\Fonts directory and referenced in a Report.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms