Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter - Version: 188.8.131.52.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
2. Create2 users
3. Logon with 'driveradmin' and create Group Space "Bulk Admin" and enable document service.
4. Create new group space role "Driver-Viewer" and allow only document "View" access for this role
5. Add user 'driverbulk' as a member to 'Bulk Admin' and as a 'Driver-Viewer' role
6. Upload some image file to the UCM using Document Manager.
7. Create another group space 'Bulk' and enable document service.
8. Add user 'driverbulk' as a viewer to 'Bulk' group space
9. Create a page and add image component with a link to the image uploaded in
"Bulk Admin" group space and save to see the error.
<Jul 15, 2010 10:46:02 AM CDT> <Warning>
<oracle.webcenter.content.internal.http> <WCS-11004> <Path not found:
oracle.webcenter.content.internal.http.NotFoundException: Jul 15, 2010 10:46:02 AM
ALL: Path not found:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms