Getting WCS-11004 "Path Not Found" When Spaces Attempt to Access Document from UCM
(Doc ID 1199640.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter - Version: 184.108.40.206.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
2. Create2 users
3. Logon with 'driveradmin' and create Group Space "Bulk Admin" and enable document service.
4. Create new group space role "Driver-Viewer" and allow only document "View" access for this role
5. Add user 'driverbulk' as a member to 'Bulk Admin' and as a 'Driver-Viewer' role
6. Upload some image file to the UCM using Document Manager.
7. Create another group space 'Bulk' and enable document service.
8. Add user 'driverbulk' as a viewer to 'Bulk' group space
9. Create a page and add image component with a link to the image uploaded in
"Bulk Admin" group space and save to see the error.
<Jul 15, 2010 10:46:02 AM CDT> <Warning>
<oracle.webcenter.content.internal.http> <WCS-11004> <Path not found:
oracle.webcenter.content.internal.http.NotFoundException: Jul 15, 2010 10:46:02 AM
ALL: Path not found:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|