Webcenter Spaces Search Doesn't Find Text In User Profiles.
(Doc ID 1206989.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In WebCenter Spaces, users can send (connection) invitations to other users. While search for user names returns records, user details (such as Expertise, or Business Contact, or City) returns no records.
- Log in, and click user name at the top of the page.
- On the resulting page, click Connections tab.
- On the Connections page, click Find and Invite People link to access the Find User field
- In the Find User field, enter the user name of the person you want to invite
- Similarly, enter Expertise, or Business Contact, or City and execute the search.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document