Last updated on JULY 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to edit a page containing a multiple day event,
the following error occurs.
User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0)
Timestamp: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 17:03:02 UTC
Message: Invalid argument.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a new Group Space (GS1).
- Create a new page (Page1) based on:
- Add an Event Component to the page.
- Add a multiple day event to the calendar.
- Test the following actions in the page using IE8:
- Refresh the page (F5) - retuns the error.
- Edit the Page - returns the error.
At the end it shows the Edit page but clicking to add components doesn't work.
So it is not possible to edit the page.
- Edit the Multiple Day Event - doesn't work.
It doesn't do anything. So can't edit the event.
- Navigate to a different page and then switch back to the page with the multiple day event - returns the error.
- Refresh the page (F5) - works.
- Edit the Page - still same error.
But the Calendar still shows in Month view.
So changing the View to "List" in the Page Editor then it is possible to edit the page.
- Edit the Multiple Day Event - works.
- Navigate to a different page and then switch back to the page with the multiple day event - works.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms