Administrators do not Have the Option to Delete Comments from Blog Entries
(Doc ID 1211054.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Administrators do not have the option to delete comments from Blog entries.
Only Blog Authors have that option.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a new end user for Wiki from the WLS Console
2. Login with the new user to Wiki to get the user details replicated
3. Login as Blog administrator (weblogic)
4. Create a new Domain for the Blog
5. Make the new user the Blog Author for the new domain
6. Login as the end user
7. Make sure there us a blog entry in the newly created domain
8. Add a comment
9. Note, the delete is there next to the new comment, so you can delete it with the new end user, who is the blog author for the domain
10. Login as administrator (weblogic)
11. Go to the comments for the blog entry in the newly created domain
12. Notice that the delete link is not there
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|