Page Is All Blue in IE and Not Able to Edit in Firefox incorrect html code added to a RichText Editor
(Doc ID 1214240.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.4 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect html code added to a RichText Editor can caused issue with Portal pages.
Specific page in Group Space is not editable, selecting links either do nothing when using Firefox, or when using IE7 the entire page does not render instead it shows as all blue.
The following behavior is seen:
- None of the edit icons work
- When clicking the icons nothing happens
- The close button has to be pressed twice
- If you try to perform any action on the page (e.g. clicking on one of the Edit icons) you have to click Close twice. The first time it reverts the page back to the unedited state, the second time you exit edit mode.
- We are unable to save the page, when click Save get the error message that you do not have permissions to edit the page even though we are using the owner that created the page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|