Personalized Portlet Title Gets Reset To Default When Minimized In Webcenter
(Doc ID 1221734.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter - Version: 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reproduces on 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168 Webcenter installations.
1. Using JDeveloper 22.214.171.124 with Webcenter extension
2. Create a new application/project
3. Create a Portlet with the following options
a) Standards based java portlet (JSR168)
b) All values default except
Enable users to edit content -- checked
Additional Portlet Information - changed title and short title
Customization preferences -- gave a default value for portlet title of default_values
Created view and edit portlets as ADF-Faces JSPX rather than the default JSP.
4. Deploy to 126.96.36.199 AS
5. Register the producer in EM using wsrp2 url
6. Add the portlet to a page
7. Edit using the pencil icon -- then minimize -- the modified title is saved on collapse/expand
8. Add another portlet to the page
9. Edit using the personalize link -- then minimize -- the modified title is NOT saved on collapse/expand
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|