Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter - Version: 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reproduces on 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124 Webcenter installations.
1. Using JDeveloper 126.96.36.199 with Webcenter extension
2. Create a new application/project
3. Create a Portlet with the following options
a) Standards based java portlet (JSR168)
b) All values default except
Enable users to edit content -- checked
Additional Portlet Information - changed title and short title
Customization preferences -- gave a default value for portlet title of default_values
Created view and edit portlets as ADF-Faces JSPX rather than the default JSP.
4. Deploy to 188.8.131.52 AS
5. Register the producer in EM using wsrp2 url
6. Add the portlet to a page
7. Edit using the pencil icon -- then minimize -- the modified title is saved on collapse/expand
8. Add another portlet to the page
9. Edit using the personalize link -- then minimize -- the modified title is NOT saved on collapse/expand
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms