Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Tuxedo - Version: 10.3.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
MASTER on AIX with TUXEDO 10.3 with RP22
SLAVE on Linux x86_64 with TUXEDO 10.3 with RP 22
- GWTDOMAIN on both machines connected to 2 other domains that receive client requests.
- After starting a load test, around 50 clients connected to each frontend machine that do 1000 calls to services published on MP domain.
- Shutdown the machine where master is running to simulate the machine crash (shutdown -K)
- After few minutes all clients receives TPETIME errors.
- strace -o BBL.out -p PID_of_BBL shows that the BBL is locked on : msgrcv
- "tmadmin -r" on the backup machine does not reply.
- All tuxedo servers are hanging trying to get a lock on Tuxedo Bulletin Board
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms