User Authentication to a Database using EUS-OVD 22.214.171.124 Fails With ORA-28043
(Doc ID 1234374.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Virtual Directory - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 15-Aug-2013***
- User authentication to a database in an 188.8.131.52 OVD-EUS/OID environment fails with:
- The password has been regenerated many times using DBCA to verify the password and/or DN is not the issue
- The cert being used by OVD and the wallet on the database have been validated
- EUS connections directly to OID are successful
- ldapbind with the DIGEST-MD5 fails with an invalid credentials error. Without the DIGEST-MD5 specified the bind works correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document