'Connection Failed' Raised When Creating Master Repository Using ODI 11g ODI Studio
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 25-Sep-2012***
When attempting to create the ODI 11g Master Repository with the ODI 11g ODI Studio Master Creation Wizard, using the following steps :
- Open ODI Studio.
- Click on File menu.
- Click on New, which opens New Gallery dialog box.
- Click on Master Repository Creation Wizard and click OK, Which opens Master Repository Creation Wizard dialog box.
- Fill in Database Connection Information section.
- Click on Test Connection button.
The connection test fails and error messages are signaled such as "Connection Failed" and clicking on the details for the error shows errors such as :
- "NoSuitableDrivers" errors
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms