Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 30-Apr-2013
Wiki and Blog Spaces pages request for second authentication, although both Spaces and Wiki & Blogs were protected by the same OAM instance in SSO.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Integrate WebCenter Spaces and Wiki & Blogs with OAM
2. Create a new Wiki page in Spaces
3. Create a new Blog page in Spaces
4. Notice that when you open the Wiki or the Blog page in Spaces then it shows the Wiki & Blog login page, although a custom login page is used for OAM.
5. After logging in, the pages work fine.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms