Wiki and Blog Pages Prompt for Second Authentication after OAM Configuration
(Doc ID 1248434.1)
Last updated on JULY 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Wiki and Blog Spaces pages request for second authentication, although both Spaces and Wiki & Blogs were protected by the same OAM instance in SSO.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Integrate WebCenter Spaces and Wiki & Blogs with OAM
2. Create a new Wiki page in Spaces
3. Create a new Blog page in Spaces
4. Notice that when you open the Wiki or the Blog page in Spaces then it shows the Wiki & Blog login page, although a custom login page is used for OAM.
5. After logging in, the pages work fine.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document