Rules Dictionary Not Updated After Reloading Modified XML Facts Schema
(Doc ID 1252979.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle SOA Suite - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After reloading XML facts through a modified XML schema, the Rules dictionary is not updated as expected, even though the XSD is local to the SOA project.
1) Make changes to XML Facts schema under <project>/xsd.
1) Open the project in JDeveloper.
2) Open the Rules component.
3) Go to on Facts -> XML Facts.
4) Click 'Reload XML facts from Updated Schema' icon in top right corner.
5) Check if the update was performed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document