Rules Dictionary Not Updated After Reloading Modified XML Facts Schema
Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle SOA Platform - Version: 126.96.36.199.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After reloading XML facts through a modified XML schema, the Rules dictionary is not updated as expected, even though the XSD is local to the SOA project.
1) Make changes to XML Facts schema under <project>/xsd.
1) Open the project in JDeveloper.
2) Open the Rules component.
3) Go to on Facts -> XML Facts.
4) Click 'Reload XML facts from Updated Schema' icon in top right corner.
5) Check if the update was performed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms