Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Business Process Management Suite - Version 10.3.1 to 10.3.2 [Release AS10gR3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 25-Sep-2012***
1. Configure SSO(single sign on) with the workspace.
2. Login into workspace
3. Run an activity through WAPI, e.g. execute a global interactive:
4. BPM executes the activity with no issues.
5. If you logout from workspace and now try to run WAPI again.
6. BPM does not execute the activity and workspace logs shows this log entry and redirect you to workspace login screen:
'AutenticatedServlet has a non authenticated session, autologing is disabled'
Note: you will also the see the behavior mentioned in step 6 if you are not already logged in into workspace and you try to run WAPI.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms