"Domain Creation Failed" Error While Creating the UCM Domain
(Doc ID 1266028.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
***Checked for relevance on 16-September-2013***
Using Content Server 184.108.40.206.0 on Windows
When attempting to configure Content Server 220.127.116.11, an error window with following information is displayed:
Domain Creation Failed!
Domain Location: C:\Oracle\Middleware\user_projects\domains\idc
Traceback (innermost last):
File "<iostream>", line 17, in ?
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for +: 'NoneType' and 'str'
The issue can be reproduced using following steps:
- Install JDK 1.6.0_18 or higher
- Install Weblogic Server
- Run the Repository Creation Utility against the database
- Install ECM 18.104.22.168
- Run ECM_ORACLE_HOME\common\bin\config.cmd (ECM_ORACLE_HOME represents the ECM Oracle Home directory, where ECM is installed):
- Select the domain source and specify a name and a location for the UCM domain
- Configure an administrator user name and password
- Configure the server start mode and JDK
- Configure JDBC
- Create the domain
The error gets reported when the domain gets created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document