Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:COREid Identity - Version: 10.1.4.2
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When configuring an attribute, such as the givenName attribute, you get a pop-up error saying "The Server did not return success code"
1. Go the http://<webpass_host:port>/identity/oblix
2. Select Identity System Console
3. Select Common Configuration
4. Select Object Class
5. Select inetorgperson ( or your structural person object class)
6. Select "Modify attributes"
7. Try to update any attribute, and you will see the pop-up message when you try to save the changes
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms