Slower than Expected Performance when Running SOA 11g with WebLogic Server 10.3.3 in Development Mode
(Doc ID 1270874.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2018
Applies to:Oracle SOA Suite - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 15-Mar-2013***
You have recently installed Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g Release 1 (18.104.22.168.0/22.214.171.124.0) where you will be running SOA Composites but are seeing slower than expected performance, for example:
- The SOA managed server is taking too long to start (>10 minutes).
- The performance of web based applications is far slower than expected.
- It can take a long time (~40 seconds) for nodes to expand in the left pane of the Enterprise Manager administration application.
- It can take a long time for modal dialogs presented by Enterprise Manager to disappear after they have been dismissed.
- It can take a long time for the Worklist application to show or for task forms to appear when you click on an assigned task.
The WebLogic Server version that you have installed as part of your Fusion Middleware home is version 10.3.3. The problems are vastly improved if the WebLogic server running SOA is started in "Production" rather than "Development Mode".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document