Workflow ToDo Task Forms and Custom Task Forms Do Not Save Text Fields When Data Is Deleted
(Doc ID 1273549.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle SOA Suite - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Workflow ToDo Task Forms and Custom Task Forms do not save text fields when the data in the field has been removed.
Steps to reproduce for ToDo Task Forms:
1. Open SOA Worklist Application at http://<hostname>:<SOA Managed Server port>/integration/worklistapp and login as a user - user weblogic exists by default, this can be used.
2. Create ToDo task by selecting the Actions drop-down and "Create To Do Task..."
3. Open the task, enter a Task Title and some text into Category field and save the task.
4. Open the task again, Category field displays text entered on step 3.
5. Delete text from Category field to have the field empty and save the task by choosing the Actions drop-down and Save.
6. Open the task and verify Category field. The field still displays the text despite step 5.
Steps to reproduce for Custom Task Forms using the VacationRequest demo as the example:
1. The VacationRequest is setup to have the vacation request entered by user jcooper and be approved by user jstein, you can add these users to your WLS server as follows:
Go to WLS console -> Security Realms -> myrealm -> new -> Users and Groups -> add user jcooper and a password, then add user jstein and a password.
2. Run VacationRequest from the Enterprise Manager testpage as follows:
creator = jcooper
fromDate = 2010-05-10
toDate = 2010-05-11
reason = vacation
3. Log into worklist http://<hostname>:<port>/integration/worklistapp as user jstein.
4. Double click the assigned task and in the task form field "reason" change from vacation to a blank field and save.
5. Open the task form again, you will see vacation is still in the "reason" field.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document