WebCenter Spaces Displays the Link of Hidden Page
(Doc ID 1275041.1)
Last updated on MARCH 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : WebCenter 188.8.131.52.0 version, a group space moderator hides a particular page from settings of group space. While this page remains hidden for the moderator user, this page shows up for some other participant users.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to a group space which has a Home page as moderator
2. Go to settings screen and then to Pages
3. Uncheck the show page check box corresponding to Home page
4. You should see that Home page link was hidden for the groupspace
5. Find a particpant user who had already visited the Home Page for this group space.
6. Login with the user you found out in step 5 and come to the group space. You will see that Home Page link was shown for the participant user.
7. Using the same browser, login with the user who had not visited the group space before, you should see that Home page link was hidden.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document