Package Specification And Body Sections Are Blank After MDL Import in OWB 126.96.36.199
(Doc ID 1278080.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Builder - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 11.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After importing an MDL export file containing a PL/SQL Package, the Package Specification and the Package Body sections are blank/empty when checked from the OWB 220.127.116.11 Design Center.
Here are the steps:
- Log into the OWB Design Center in Development Environment and Export a Package from Project -> Databases -> Oracle -> Transformations -> Packages
- Log into the OWB Design Center in Test Environment and Import the MDL File which contains the Package.
- Save the changes and go to Project -> Databases -> Oracle -> Transformations -> Packages
- Double click on the Package Name and Check the Package Specification and Package Body sections.
- Both sections are blank.
- If you deploy the Package, the deployment status shows success but no object is created in the database.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document