Package Specification And Body Sections Are Blank After MDL Import in OWB 22.214.171.124
Last updated on MAY 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Builder - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 11.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After importing an MDL export file containing a PL/SQL Package, the Package Specification and the Package Body sections are blank/empty when checked from the OWB 184.108.40.206 Design Center.
Here are the steps:
- Log into the OWB Design Center in Development Environment and Export a Package from Project -> Databases -> Oracle -> Transformations -> Packages
- Log into the OWB Design Center in Test Environment and Import the MDL File which contains the Package.
- Save the changes and go to Project -> Databases -> Oracle -> Transformations -> Packages
- Double click on the Package Name and Check the Package Specification and Package Body sections.
- Both sections are blank.
- If you deploy the Package, the deployment status shows success but no object is created in the database.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms