Activity Stream Takes Extra Space with Long Strings if Region is Fixed Width
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter - Version: 220.127.116.11.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to reproduce
1. Create a new page in spaces.
2. Select a 3 column layout
3. drag drop widgets into each column
first column: Activity Stream + People Connections - Profile
second column: Worklist
third column: Activity Stream
5. Set each column to 320px by updating its width style in composer.
6. Make sure Stretch is disabled on the widget
7. Edit the Profile (second column) and add a very long string
8. Refresh the Activity Stream (first column) to show the long string
You should see the issue which is a useless space between the first and the
second column (in the length of the long string) in IE7.
It works in Firefox.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms