Activity Stream Takes Extra Space with Long Strings if Region is Fixed Width
(Doc ID 1278209.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter - Version: 22.214.171.124.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to reproduce
1. Create a new page in spaces.
2. Select a 3 column layout
3. drag drop widgets into each column
first column: Activity Stream + People Connections - Profile
second column: Worklist
third column: Activity Stream
5. Set each column to 320px by updating its width style in composer.
6. Make sure Stretch is disabled on the widget
7. Edit the Profile (second column) and add a very long string
8. Refresh the Activity Stream (first column) to show the long string
You should see the issue which is a useless space between the first and the
second column (in the length of the long string) in IE7.
It works in Firefox.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|