WebLogic Server: java.net.ConnectException When Connecting to WLST Using T3S Protocol
(Doc ID 1280374.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2022
Applies to:Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 10.3.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A customer reported that he saw an error in the connect() method when trying to get wlst.cmd to work with a t3s SSL connection. Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Enable SSL Listen Port 7002 on the WebLogic Admin Server.
- Under Keystores, use "Custom Identity and Java Standard Trust" and specify a Custom Keystore containing a single PrivateKeyEntry (for this example using the alias cooldragon).
- Specify the key alias cooldragon in the SSL tab and apply all changes.
- Export the cooldragon key and add it to the trust in <JAVA_HOME>\jre\lib\security\cacerts on both client and server machines.
- Use wlst.cmd on a simple script to test connect() using the t3://myserver:7001 connection.
- Use a browser to make sure you can connect to https://myserver:7002/console (NOTE that it's still necessary to ignore a certificate error to connect here).
- Try to use wlst.cmd on a simple script to test connect() using the t3s://myserver:7002 connection.
The error appears like this:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document