User With 'Deployer' Role Cannot Rename Application When Deploying Through WebLogic (WLS) Console
Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2016
Steps leading to this problem :
1. Create new user in Security realm 'TestUser'
2. Give 'TestUser' "Deployer" group privileges
3. Login into Administration Console using 'TestUser'
4. Deploy an example application 'TestApp.war'
5. Once this is deployed, you will not get an option to rename this application.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms