OAM 10g: WebPass - Changing OAM From Open To Certificate Mode Gives "Cannot load the cert chain file" Error In oblog.log File
(Doc ID 1287287.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2011
Applies to:COREid Identity - Version: 10.1.4.3
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- On Red Hat Enterprise 5 64-bit
- Using Apache 2.2 as web listener.
- Attempting to setup CERT mode, from OPEN mode, between OAM components.
- Identity Server starts with no issues, startup shows running in CERT mode.
- After starting web listener, am able to display the Identity Server Admin page.
- After selecting any of the links, and providing credentials, blank page is displayed.
- You will see the following in the OAM oblog:
[Tue Jan 18 16:18:13 2011] [error] [client 126.96.36.199] (20014)Internal error: Oblix_OBWebPass_Init: Error: Cannot load the cert chain file /u01/app/oracle/product/middleware/netpoint/webcomponent/identity/oblix/config/ois_chain.pem., referer: http://umic-qrt1.priv.hmsportugal.pt/identity/oblix/
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document