Oracle HTTP Server Core Dumps When Accessing /em or /console Using Mod_wl_ohs With SSL
(Doc ID 1287794.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 10.3.3 and later
Oracle HTTP Server - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Mod_wl_ohs is configured to talk to WLS via SSL by following <Note 1268723.1> Configuring Mod_wl_ohs to use SSL between Oracle HTTP Server and Weblogic Server in FMW 11g (11.1.1.X)
- Mod_wl_ohs is configured to access /em and /console via the SSL port of the Admin Server
- For example in the $ORACLE_INSTANCE/config/OHS/ohs1/mod_wl_ohs.conf:
- In Firefox, at the time of the failure, the page does not render properly
- In IE the page does not display at all with the error: "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage"
- Once the core dumps occur, "$ORACLE_INSTANCE/bin/opmnctl status" no longer works, and "$ORACLE_INSTANCE/bin/opmnctl stopall" fails. The processes have to be killed manually in order to start up again
- This problem only occurs if accessing the Admin Server /em or /console via SSL
- This problem does not occur with any other application deployed to the Admin Server
- This problem does not occur with any application deployed to a Managed Server
- This problem does not occur if mod_wl_ohs is configured to talk to WLS via http.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document