ODSEE - How to find Legacy Sun Directory Server Enterprise Edition Documentation on OTN Web Site
(Doc ID 1290458.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Directory Server Enterprise Edition - Version 7.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How to find Legacy Sun Directory Server Enterprise Edition documentation on OTN (Oracle Technology Network) web site
This document is informational and intended for any user.
How do I find Legacy Sun documents on the Oracle site?
If I have the original Legacy Sun document number can I find that same document on the Oracle site, if so, how?
This note provides the URL and basic instructions for locating the Legacy Sun Identity Management documentation on the Oracle Technology Network (OTN) web site.
1. Connect to Documentation Link
2. Under Oracle Documentation click the "Legacy Sun Products" hyperlink
3. Under Legacy Sun Products click the "Legacy Sun Identity Management" hyperlink
4. Here you must manually select the product documentation you are interested in. Once you have found your version, click on the "View Library" link to see the full list of Directory Server Enterprise Edition Documents or click "Download" link to download all Directory Server Enterprise Edition documentation in pdf format.
5. If you do not know which documentation contains the answer you are looking for, a Search field is available on the "Documentation Library" page on each specific release.
i.e.: This can also be used to search for specific document based on the Document number such as E19424-01, which is for the Sun Directory Server Enterprise Edition 7.0 collection.
6. If you are in a specific collection and you know the legacy Sun documentation number (i.e. 820-4807 for the Installation Guide) you could use that to go into the library you are interested in, like so:
Here is the link for ODSEE7.0 (formerly SDSEE7.0):
Sun Directory Server Enterprise Edition 7.0
at the end of the link you would append your document number, for e.g.
and this takes you to the Sun Directory Server Enterprise Edition 7.0 Installation Guide
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|--- Goal ---|
|--- Solution ---|