Logon Manager Configuration Screen Hangs When Using "Use GINA"
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Single Sign-On Suite - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After configuring Oracle Enterprise Single Sign-On (eSSO) Logon Manager (LM) to use the GINA for the reauthentication dialog together with Windows Authentication Version 2 (WinAuth V2) the configuration screen hangs whenever the user has completed a reauthentication.
- Install LM agent with Windows Authentication V2 and passphrase suppression option.
- In the Global Agent Settings set:
Primary Logon Methods > Windows v2 > Reauthentication dialog = "Use GINA"
Primary Logon Methods > Windows v2 > Advanced > Passphrase = "Enabled"
- Use Windows V2 authentication for primary logon method.
- Start the LM Agent.
- Invoke the "Configure" screen.
- Select the "Add" button.
- The Windows lock screen is displayed.
- Unlock the screen by entering the credentials.
- It is impossible to get focus on the "Configure" window.
- The Task Manager has to be used to stop the LM Agent application.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms