Given that there may be Multiple Connect() Methods in a SAP Bapi OTD, is it possible for the OTD to have Multiple Connections to SAP?
(Doc ID 1294542.1)
Last updated on JUNE 18, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Java CAPS - Version: 5.1.3
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Set the connection parameter values using the setXXX() methods.
2. Call connectWithNewParams() to update the SAP connector configuration object values with the dynamic values.
3. Call connect() to establish the actual connection to SAP.
Have created a SAP BAPI OTD and included it in a JCD. The methods available in the JCD include:
As can be seen the connectWithNewParams() method is at a higher level in the OTD tree and there is a connect() method for each BAPI action.
The question is:
- What is the reason for the connect() method being at a lower level?
- Is it possible for the OTD to have multiple connections to SAP?
For example, if the following is executed:
will 2 connections be consumed in the pool?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document