WebLogic Server 10.3.x: JMS Server Migratable Target Incorrectly Shown in Admin Console
(Doc ID 1294893.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 29, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 10.3.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the WebLogic Server 10.3.x admin console, the JMS Server Migratable Target is shown incorrectly. This issue can be easily replicated with below steps:
- Log in to the WLS Admin Console.
- Create a migratable target.
- Create a persistent store and target the JMS Server to the previously created migratable target (Step 2).
- Goto <domain-name> -> Services -> Messaging -> JMS Servers and create a JMS Server.
- Click on the JMS Server -> Targets and select the migratable target (the correct migratable target) from the drop-down list.
- Click on 'Save' button.
After these steps are followed, a message is displayed saying that "All Changes have been activated. No restarts are necessary. Settings updated successfully. " But under the "Target" tab, the previously shown migratable target (populated by default) is displayed and not the chosen target.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document