Page Navigation Not Working for ADF Bridge Portlets based in Task Flows
Last updated on NOVEMBER 11, 2013
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 11-Nov-2013
Page Navigation does not work for ADF Bridge Portlets based in Task Flows When the Portlets are consumed by WebCenter if using IE8.
This works fine with other browsers like Firefox or Chrome.
Issue is reproducible from a custom WebCenter Application or WebCenter Spaces.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a Fusion Web Application with an unbounded Task Flow with 2 pages.
- Add a button in the first page to call the second page.
- Convert the Task Flow into a Portlet using the JSF Portlet Bridge.
- Register and consume the Portlet from a custom WebCenter application or WebCenter Spaces.
- Using IE8 attempt to navigate to the second page in the Task Flow by clicking on the button in the portlet.
- Here the portlet will be refreshed but the second page will not be called.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms