WCI Publisher Explorer Folders Display Incorrect Results When Using Pagination of 100 or 200 Items Per Page
(Doc ID 1298127.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2019
Applies to:Oracle-BEA AquaLogic Interaction Publisher - Version 6.5.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 23-Jan-2014***
In Publisher Explorer, when the value for "Items Per Page" is 100 or 200 (as configured under Preferences), and if there are more folders than can be displayed on a single screen in the right pane, incorrect results are displayed when clicking the next page button and then clicking into a folder. This does not happen when the value for "Items Per Page" is 5, 10, 20, or 50.
The following is a demonstration of the issue:
1. Navigate into Publisher Explorer and into a folder that has 101 folders:
2. Under Preferences in the menu, select "Items Per Page", and then select '100'. Save the new value by clicking on the "Finish" button:
3. The right window pane should now display 100 folders:
4. In the lower right-hand corner of the right window pane, select the next page button:
5. The 101st folder is displayed in the right window pane:
6. Click on the 101st folder:
7. Above the left pane, the "Current Folder" will be listed as the parent folder that contains the 101 folders. In the right pane, just a single folder is listed, which is the first folder contained in the parent folder:
8. The expected behavior is that the "Current Folder" path will be that of the 101st folder and that the right pane will contain the contents of the 101st folder:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document