Primary Note on WebLogic Server (WLS) Installation and Configuration
(Doc ID 1298931.1)
Last updated on MAY 20, 2021
Applies to:Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 8.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document provides links to instructions for how to install and configure a Oracle WebLogic Server domain, including the Admin Server, managed servers, and the node manager.
Getting Started with WebLogic Server
These notes will get you started with answers about questions regarding supported platforms, and then complete installation and configuration of the WebLogic domain servers and the host server node manager.
- What Are the Supported Platforms for WebLogic Server (WLS)? <Note 1072881.1>
- Getting Started with Oracle WebLogic Server: Installing Oracle WebLogic Server 10.3.3 <Note 1196003.1>
- Getting Started with Oracle WebLogic Server: Setting Up a Domain and Node Manager <Note 1077087.1>
- Primary Note on WebLogic Server (WLS) Patches, Upgrade Installers, and Full Installers <Note 1075833.1>
These notes describe some common configuration tasks including deleting a domain, moving a managed server from one domain to another, and changing the mode.
- How to Delete a Weblogic Server (WLS) Domain <Note 1068323.1>
- How Do I Take a Managed Server from One Domain and Reassign It to Another Domain? <Note 859032.1>
- Converting a Weblogic Server domain from Production Mode to Development Mode <Note 1124118.1>
- How Can Weblogic Server Be Changed From Production Mode Back To Development Mode? <Note 1134809.1>
These notes describe how to automate startup of Oracle WebLogic Server.
- How to Install MS Windows Services For Oracle Middleware 11g Rel 1 WebLogic Admin and Managed Servers? <Note 1060058.1>
- How to Start WebLogic Components Automatically on Windows Platforms <Note 1178935.1>
- RC Initialization Scripts for Starting and Stopping WebLogic Server as a UNIX Daemon <Note 877902.1>
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Getting Started with WebLogic Server|