Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle GoldenGate - Version 10.4.0.19 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Goldengate replication is working but fails only when importing a table with Oracle datapump (impdp).
- If the table is imported via Oracle import (imp), replication is working fine.
- If DDL is in use, the table DDL is replicated, but DML is missing.
- OGG build in use is lower than 10.4.0.59a
- Oracle DB 10.2.0 is in use
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms