Replication of Table Imported Using Datapump (DirectLoad) is Not Working
(Doc ID 1303074.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2017
Oracle GoldenGate - Version 10.4.0.19 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Goldengate replication is working but fails only when importing a table with Oracle datapump (impdp).
- If the table is imported via Oracle import (imp), replication is working fine.
- If DDL is in use, the table DDL is replicated, but DML is missing.
- OGG build in use is lower than 10.4.0.59a
- Oracle DB 10.2.0 is in use
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.