Firefox 3.x Breaks WebCenter Interaction Migration-Export Publisher Folder Selection
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Interaction - Version 10.3.0.0 and later
Oracle-BEA AquaLogic Interaction Publisher - Version 6.5.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 23-Jan-2014***
When using Firefox 3.x browser the tree picker pop-up window in the "Publisher Resources" section of the "Migration - Export" utility does not close. Ultimately, you are unable to add Publisher folders to the export package.
The following steps reproduce the problem:
- Using a Firefox 3.x browser, navigate into the Portal Administration's Select Utility drop down menu and select "Migration - Export".
- In the "Migration - Export" utility, navigate into the "Publisher Resources" section.
- Select the "Add Folders" button.
- In the "Select Folders" tree-picker window, select a Publisher folder to be exported.
- Click the "OK" button.
6. Observe the pop-up window does not close.
7. Observe the selected folder or folders do not get added to the list of Publisher Resources
that are to be added to the export package.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms