OMB 11.2 OMBRETRIEVE Command Does Not Show Correct Timestamp
(Doc ID 1309731.1)
Last updated on MAY 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Builder - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 11.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following OMBPlus 11.2 command does not show correct timestamp:
Simplified steps to reproduce the problem:
1. Create a Process Flow PROCESS_FLOW_1.
2. Validate PROCESS_FLOW_1 the first time.
3. Check the Update Timestamp of PROCESS_FLOW_1 using OMBPLUS command:
4. Edit the PROCESS_FLOW_1
5. Check the timestamp (it should have changed)
6. Validate PROCESS_FLOW_1 again.
7. Check the timestamp (it is reverted to step 3. which is the bug.)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!