No JMS Non-Durable Topic Message Logging with No Active Consumers
(Doc ID 1313861.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Weblogic Server - Version: 10.3.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Create a simple non-durable Topic targeted to a JMSServer.
2. Enable logging on the topic by following the documentation:
3. Send messages using TopicSend.java. (You can find TopicSend.java in the WLS samples directory tree).
4. Observe the message count in Topic Monitoring and the JMSServer Monitoring tabs on the console.
5. However, in the JMSServer logs, the message log is at 0kb.
If you try the same with a simple Queue, you will see entries in the JMSServer log.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document