Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Internet Directory - Version 11.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Any or all of the following symptoms may ocurr:
1. The install OUI successfully completed without any error.
2. On a new install can only access the Oracle Directory Services Manager using following URL: http://localhost:7005/odsm
3. Attempting to launch it with hostname in the UR: http:myhostname.us.oracle.com:7005/odsm results in error: Browser Error 404 Page Not Found
4 Attempting to access ODSM from any remote note from FMW EM Console. For example:
* 188.8.131.52.0 EM > Identity and Access > oid1 > ODSM fails with:
* Specifying the ODSM URL directly in the browser fails to load the page
5. The AdminConsole URL is working as expected.
6. This issue is happening in some of the environments like multi-IP address machines and in some VM machines.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms