Accessing ODSM Using Hostname Fails with: Error 404-Page Not Found. Accessing ODSM from EM FMW Control Fails with: An Error occured while connecting to Directory Services Manager
(Doc ID 1315053.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Internet Directory - Version 11.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Any or all of the following symptoms may ocurr:
1. The install OUI successfully completed without any error.
2. On a new install can only access the Oracle Directory Services Manager using following URL: http://<HOSTNAME>:7005/odsm
3. Attempting to launch it with hostname in the UR: http://<HOSTNAME>:7005/odsm results in error: Browser Error 404 Page Not Found
4 Attempting to access ODSM from any remote note from FMW EM Console. For example:
* 22.214.171.124.0 EM > Identity and Access > oid1 > ODSM fails with:
* Specifying the ODSM URL directly in the browser fails to load the page
5. The AdminConsole URL is working as expected.
6. This issue is happening in some of the environments like multi-IP address machines and in some VM machines.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document