How To Define Java Options (Such as the Limits of Memory Heap, the Location of Non-Java Libraries, etc) in ODI
(Doc ID 1317507.1)
Last updated on APRIL 13, 2021
Oracle Data Integrator - Version 3.2.03.01 and later
Oracle Retail Merchandising Insights - Version 16.0 to 16.0 [Release 16.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How to set the Java options such as:
- Memory Heap (Xms, Xmx...)
- Regional and language settings (-Duser.language, -Duser.region, -Duser.timezone...)
- Location of non-Java libraries such as .dll, .so... (-Djava.library.path)
- Port number used by the SMTP protocol (default = 25) (-Dmail.smtp.port)
... for the following components of Oracle Data Integrator (ODI):
- ODI 12c - Studio, standalone Agent, collocated Agent, J2EE Agent, and Console
- ODI 11g - Studio, standalone Agent, J2EE Agent, and Console
- ODI 10g - UI (Designer, Operator, Topology and Security Manager), execution Agent, and scheduler Agent
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.