A Metadata Field is Present Within a Group that is Hidden by Default
Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Universal Content Management - Version: 10.1.3.3.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to duplicate:
1. Create a global rule. Check 'is group, has group header'.
2. Click 'edit' next to 'has group header'
3. Check 'hide group by default' and give text for header string
4. Include 'comments' field in the rule
5. Observe the search, checkin and info pages.
All default the fields within the group as hidden within the group, except for the content information page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms