A Metadata Field is Present Within a Group that is Hidden by Default
(Doc ID 1320821.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 10.1.3.3.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A Metadata field is present within a group that is hidden by default, on the content information page.
Steps to duplicate:
1. Create a global rule. Check 'is group, has group header'.
2. Click 'edit' next to 'has group header'
3. Check 'hide group by default' and give text for header string
4. Include 'comments' field in the rule
5. Observe the search, checkin and info pages.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document