Two Duplicate Group Entries Seen When Granting Privilege On A Space To Certain Groups
(Doc ID 1321459.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Duplicate Group Entries are seen in a 184.108.40.206 WebCenter installation when assigning privileges if the Group name contains the string USER or user.
Steps to reproduce :-
1. Login to WebCenter as an administrator user ie weblogic
2. Create 2 groups in the LDAP repository used
3. Create a space and a page
4. Edit page properties - Security, and set to use Custom Access Settings
5. Try to add View privileges to both the new groups
- GROUP_WITH_USER_IN --- Duplicate appears in the list
- GROUP_WITHOUT_U_S_E_R_IN --- Added fine with no problem
The first entry doesn't seem to behave correctly, but the second entry looks OK.
The problem reproduces with OID or embedded LDAP as the identity store.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document