Two Duplicate Group Entries Seen When Granting Privilege On A Space To Certain Groups
(Doc ID 1321459.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter - Version: 126.96.36.199.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to reproduce :-
1. Login to WebCenter as an administrator user ie weblogic
2. Create 2 groups in the LDAP repository used
3. Create a space and a page
4. Edit page properties - Security, and set to use Custom Access Settings
5. Try to add View privileges to both the new groups
- GROUP_WITH_USER_IN --- Duplicate appears in the list
- GROUP_WITHOUT_U_S_E_R_IN --- Added fine with no problem
The first entry doesn't seem to behave correctly, but the second entry looks OK.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|