Created Poll Is Not Available In Take Polls Taskflow - It Only Shows Polls Created In Current Space
(Doc ID 1321470.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In an 220.127.116.11 WebCenter Installation, a POLL created in one space is not available to put onto a page in another Space.
Steps to reproduce :-
1. Created a Space Space1
2. Created a page in the space PollPage
3. Added a Poll Manager Task Flow to the page
4. Added a Poll - TestPoll
5. Added a question to the Poll
6. Set the Poll to PUBLISH NOW in Schedule
7. Added a Take Polls Task Flow to the page
8. The Poll is displayed.
9. Created a new Space Space2
10. Added a Take Polls Task Flow to the page
11. There are no polls available.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document