Problem Of Metadata On Folders From Spaces
(Doc ID 1323382.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Folder properties created as custom metadata in UCM, are not displayed on Webcenter Spaces information.
Steps to reproduce
1. On UCM side create a Contribution Folder . This will show up the Folder Creation Page with all the metadata available on UCM (both default + custom )
2. Set the Metadata that are relevant or needed for testing .
3. On Webcenter map the Contribution Folder created on UCM .
4. Highlight the contribution Folder mapped from Webcenter .
5 . Select View - folder containing properties for the Highlighted folder .
6. Only 5 basic details about the Folder are displayed. For the rest none of the Folder metadata (default or custom) is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document