Problem Of Metadata On Folders From Spaces
Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter - Version: 184.108.40.206.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Folder properties created as custom metadata in UCM, are not displayed on Webcenter Spaces information.
Steps to reproduce
1. On UCM side create a Contribution Folder . This will show up the Folder Creation Page with all the metadata available on UCM (both default + custom )
2. Set the Metadata that are relevant or needed for testing .
3. On Webcenter map the Contribution Folder created on UCM .
4. Highlight the contribution Folder mapped from Webcenter .
5 . Select View - folder containing properties for the Highlighted folder .
6. Only 5 basic details about the Folder are displayed. For the rest none of the Folder metadata (default or custom) is displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms