Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Weblogic Server - Version 10.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 20-Mar-2013***
When attempting to use unpack.sh, the following error occurs:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Install Weblogic.
- Log off the box and log back in as a different user.
- Create a domain with this new user and then run the pack.sh utility to create a Managed server template.
- Transfer that template to another machine and login as the same user.
- Set up the environment by sourcing in the $WL_HOME/server/bin/setWLSEnv.sh script.
- Change to the directory containing the template .
- Run unpack.sh.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms