unpack.sh Fails with CFGFWK-60550: Script execution aborted. Contain Error Due To File Permission
(Doc ID 1328004.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Weblogic Server - Version 10.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 20-Mar-2013***
When attempting to use unpack.sh, the following error occurs:
Warning: -java_home for a managed template is ignored
<< read template from "/home/MyUser/MyTemplate.jar"
>> succeed: read template from "/home/MyUser/MyTemplate.jar" >>
<< set config option OverwriteDomain to "true"
>> succeed: set config option OverwriteDomain to "true" >>
<< set config option DomainName to "MyTemplate"
>> succeed: set config option DomainName to "MyTemplate" >>
<< write Domain to "/home/MyUser/MyTemplate"
>> fail: write Domain to "/home/MyUser/MyTemplate" >>
CFGFWK-60550: Script execution aborted. The script may contain an error.
The application location must have write permission.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Install Weblogic.
- Log off the box and log back in as a different user.
- Create a domain with this new user and then run the pack.sh utility to create a Managed server template.
- Transfer that template to another machine and login as the same user.
- Set up the environment by sourcing in the $WL_HOME/server/bin/setWLSEnv.sh script.
- Change to the directory containing the template .
- Run unpack.sh.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document