Last updated on MAY 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle SOA Suite - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle BAM (Business Activity Monitoring) - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 29-November-2013***
In a SOA Suite domain containing both SOA and BAM Servers, if the SOA and BAM servers are started in different domain folders or started on different physical machines (having the domain folder), then when accessing the worklist application (.../integration/worklistapp) or the BAM console, the login fails and the page keeps refreshing.
For example, if the domain is created as per the Enterprise Deployment Guide as below:
1. Admin server domain folder (/home/soa/user_projects/domains/aserver)
2. Managed server domain folder - for SOA and BAM (/home/soa/user_projects/domains/mserver)
3. Start the admin server from /home/soa/user_projects/domains/aserver folder
4. Start the managed servers (SOA and BAM servers) from /home/soa/user_projects/domains/mserver folder.
5. Log in to the worklistapp or BAM console results in the following exception:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms