Post Data Is Not Received By OAM Webgate Protected Application
(Doc ID 1329410.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:COREid Access - Version: 10.1.4
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The parameter RetainDownStreamPostData has been set to true in the WebGate configuration but the problem still occurs.
The problem does not occur if WebGate is not configured: the Post Data is received by the application and an error is not generated.
Steps to reproduce
1. Access the Java application via Apache webserver with WebGate plug-in configured. The application resource is protected in OAM.
2. The OAM login page is displayed: submit valid OAM credentials.
3. The application page is displayed.
4. In the application, access any page which requires completion of fields and issues a POST request to the server. Click submit to issue the POST.
5. An error is displayed: either an application error page is displayed or HTTP-500 Internal Server Error occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|