Post Data Is Not Received By OAM Webgate Protected Application
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:COREid Access - Version: 10.1.4
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The parameter RetainDownStreamPostData has been set to true in the WebGate configuration but the problem still occurs.
The problem does not occur if WebGate is not configured: the Post Data is received by the application and an error is not generated.
Steps to reproduce
1. Access the Java application via Apache webserver with WebGate plug-in configured. The application resource is protected in OAM.
2. The OAM login page is displayed: submit valid OAM credentials.
3. The application page is displayed.
4. In the application, access any page which requires completion of fields and issues a POST request to the server. Click submit to issue the POST.
5. An error is displayed: either an application error page is displayed or HTTP-500 Internal Server Error occurs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms