Defect in Bpel Human Task Include Task History
(Doc ID 1329556.1)
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle SOA Suite - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1) Create a SOA Suite Application
2) Create a BPEL project
3) Drag a Human Task component onto the bpel process
4) Drag a new Human Task component onto the bpel process and on the advanced
tab check "Include task history from" and select the first human task.
Additionally select "Clear old payload and recreate"
5) Deploy and notice everything builds correctly.
6) Go back into second human task and click "OK", you do not even have to
7) Deploy and notice you get an error similar to the following:
Error(150): Variable "initiateTaskInput" of the <to> is not defined
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document