Defect in Bpel Human Task Include Task History
Last updated on JULY 25, 2011
Applies to:Oracle SOA Platform - Version: 220.127.116.11.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
2) Create a BPEL project
3) Drag a Human Task component onto the bpel process
4) Drag a new Human Task component onto the bpel process and on the advanced
tab check "Include task history from" and select the first human task.
Additionally select "Clear old payload and recreate"
5) Deploy and notice everything builds correctly.
6) Go back into second human task and click "OK", you do not even have to
7) Deploy and notice you get an error similar to the following:
Error(150): Variable "initiateTaskInput" of the <to> is not defined
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms