Notifications are Sent in English even with Romanian Preference
(Doc ID 1330574.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter - Version: 10.1.3
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Notifications mails are sent in English, even though the language preference was set to Romanian before triggering the notification.
Steps to reproduce
1. Set up Email as per the following note:
<Note 1182383.1> - How To Create a SMTP Only Mail Connection?
2. Set up notifications as per the following documentation:
18 Managing Subscriptions and Notifications
Oracle® Fusion Middleware Administrator's Guide for Oracle WebCenter
11g Release 1 (188.8.131.52.0)
Part Number E12405-13
3. Make sure a user is subscribed to some events i.e. Spaces Management
4. As a Space moderator, change the language to Romanian
5. Trigger the notification, for example by adding/removing the user who subscribed to the Space
6. The user receives the notification email but it is in English.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|