ODSEE 6.3.x - Reindex required after creating a new attribute in DSEE 6.3
(Doc ID 1334225.1)
Last updated on APRIL 26, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Directory Server Enterprise Edition - Version 6.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Add two new attributes to schema and populate this with data from a Primary Server.
- Data from the Primary Server was then replicated down to all Consumers.
- 2 equality indexes were created and tested via a simple search.
- dn: cn=cn=CN, cn=index, cn=CN,cn=ldbm database,cn=plugins,cn=config
- dn: cn=cn=ID, cn=index, cn=CN,cn=ldbm database,cn=plugins,cn=config
- On three servers, the search threw an error err=53 (DSA unwilling) as well as a Notes=U (unindexed search)
- The other six servers returned the search fine.
When the searches are performed, notes=U as well as an err=53 (DSA unwilling to perform) are observerd, ie:
[13/Jun/2011:13:19:29 -0500] conn=646204 op=0 msgId=1 - RESULT err=0 tag=97 nentries=0 etime=0.000410 dn="appid=m70399,ou=apps,o=<example>"
[13/Jun/2011:13:19:29 -0500] conn=646204 op=1 msgId=2 - SRCH base="ou=OU,o=<REALM>" scope=2 filter="(cn=EXAMPLE_CN)" attrs=ALL
[13/Jun/2011:13:19:29 -0500] conn=646204 op=1 msgId=2 - RESULT err=53 tag=101 nentries=0 etime=0.000330 notes=U, Search is not indexed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document