Reindex required after creating a new attribute in DSEE 6.3/ Patch available if reindex is not possible
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Directory Server Enterprise Edition - Version 6.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 05-Dec-2013***
- Customer added two new attributes to their schema and populated this with data from a Master Server.
- The data from the Master was replicated down to all Consumers.
- The Customer then created 2 equality indexes and tested the index via a simple search.
- dn: cn=xxxxCTN,cn=index,cn=xref,cn=ldbm database,cn=plugins,cn=config
- dn: cn=xxxxId,cn=index,cn=xref,cn=ldbm database,cn=plugins,cn=config
- On three servers, the search threw an error err=53 (DSA unwilling) as well as a Notes=U (unindexed search)
- The other six servers returned the search fine
When the customer searches they get a notes=U as well as an err=53 (DSA unwilling to perform)
[13/Jun/2011:13:19:29 -0500] conn=646204 op=0 msgId=1 - RESULT err=0 tag=97 nentries=0 etime=0.000410 dn="appid=m70399,ou=apps,o=lee"
[13/Jun/2011:13:19:29 -0500] conn=646204 op=1 msgId=2 - SRCH base="ou=xref,o=lee" scope=2 filter="(xxxxCTN=testmainCTN228940c)" attrs=ALL
[13/Jun/2011:13:19:29 -0500] conn=646204 op=1 msgId=2 - RESULT err=53 tag=101 nentries=0 etime=0.000330 notes=U, Search is not indexed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms